First Pres Information for Berkeley Half Marathon
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Attend Sunday Worship
Please see the information below to help you get here for 9 am worship and Middle Hour. We advise allowing extra travel time on Sunday, however there is no way to forecast exactly how much additional time is needed, as it will depend on how much traffic there is on November 20. Please note our regular parking options are available as usual. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
- Race Route: Click here to go to the map provided by the Berkeley Half Marathon.
- Just Passing Through Flyer: Lists road closure information, click here to download, please note:
- University Avenue exit (eastbound and westbound) will be closed from 6 am to 12 pm, use Gilman or Ashby exits from Hwy 80.
- Intermittent north/south traffic on Shattuck at Channing will be during 8–9:30 am
- Intermittent east/west traffic across Shattuck on Haste will be during 8–9:30 am
- First Pres Traffic Access: Click here to download a map that shows traffic valves (light orange) by which traffic will be allowed through.
- First Pres Shattuck-Channing Close-up: Click here for the street route to our church.
The roads near us will open between 9:45–10:15 am, therefore 11:30 am Worship and The Table... are not impacted.