There is a place for everyone during Middle Hour to explore and deepen our commitment to Jesus Christ, community life, and missional engagement. How will you use Middle Hour?
9 am Traditional Worship Service
10:15 am Middle Hour
11:30 am Contemporary Worship Service
- Children birth through PreK are cared for in Nursery or Teddy Bear Lair
- Children age 4–grade 4 can participate in Cherub and Joyful Noise Choirs through Sunday, June 4. From June 11–25, they can participate in Summer Children's Program in Room W204, Westminster Hall Second Floor.
- Youth grades 5–8 participate in Middle School Ministry programming Youth Website
- Youth grades 9–12 participate in High School Ministry programming Youth Website
- Adults of all ages can
- gather in one of the various Emmaus Communities (ECs) (ECs conclude on May 21 and begin again in September)
- attend the Summer Colloquium: Reformed & Reforming series in the Westminster Gym. For more information, visit the Adult Education & Opportunities webpage.
- Women interested in finding and deepening connections with other women of all ages, stages of faith, and life experiences are warmly invited to Connect(her) for conversation and Bible study (Connect(her) concludes on May 21 and begins again in September)