Building Families of Faith: A Gathering of Parents of Young Chilren
Middle Hour (10:15-11:15 am), Calvin Room
Sundays, October 20, 27, November 3, 10, and December 1
As parents we have the extraordinary opportunity to shape the faith of our children in our household sanctuary every day of the week. How do we do this? Where do we begin? Join with other parents of young children (birth-5th grade) on this journey to instill practices within our families to nurture our children’s relationship with Jesus. There will be plenty of opportunities for conversation, questions, and fellowship.
- Sunday, October 20 : As For Me and My Household: a look at Joshua 24 with Rev. Mark Stryker
- Sunday, October 27 : Live out the Sabbath. Learn from Rosemarie the ways parents can support their children as they go through the Children’s Ministry with Rosemarie Eichner-Raja, Director of Children’s and Family
- Sunday, November 3: Establishing Everyday Habits with Lily Stearns, Executive Director of Berkeley Christian Counselors
- Sunday, November 10: Serving the church during Gift World
- Sunday, November 24: Attend Advent Workshop beginning at 1 pm
- Sunday, December 1: Preparing for Advent with Rosemarie Eichner Raja, Director of Children’s & Family Ministry
More information: please contact Justin Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or Janet Sanders at email@example.com.