Deacon Care Ministries include:
- Communion: Serving communion to the congregation each month.
- Visitation: Visiting those who are hospitalized, grieving, elderly, or unable to attend church. To request a visit, contact Paul Yeager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deacon Fund: Administering funds from the congregation to individuals and families with emergency needs. Confidential requests for aid can be made by contacting (510) 848-6252 ext. 514 or email@example.com.
- Young at Heart Luncheon: Organizing an annual luncheon to honor our seniors 80 years and older.
- Cal Move-In Day: Welcoming new Cal students and their families by providing parking, coffee, and snacks on move-in day each year.
- Support for Memorials: Providing refreshments, ushers, and support for families holding memorials at First Pres.
- Winter Clothing Drive: Gathering warm clothing for our brothers and sisters who live on the streets.
“And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
For more information, or to reach the Deacons, please contact David Wagner, Caring Ministries Admin, at (510) 848-6252 ext. 241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Class of 2021
|Class of 2022
|Class of 2023
Elizabeth Colvin Watt